The following conditions rule the sales of products available on this site by the firm :
18 rue des Américains
Telephone : +33 2 33 67 21 85
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
registered in France at the Alençon RCS under SIRET number : 448 758 482 00021
Any order process means complete acceptance of any term or provision included in this Agreement .
Orders will only be taken into account after payment is accepted
- For payments by credit card, online control is made by the Credit Card GIE, questionned via the ATOS company SIPS system.Pour les paiements par carte bancaire, le contrôle s'effectue en ligne auprès du GIE carte bancaire, interrogé via le système SIPS de la société ATOS.
- For payments by cheque, (only available for French cheques), control is made once the cheque is received. This control is ade by the ATOS company Cheque system service. Both sides agree that the following selling conditions are submitted to the French law. We reserve the right to make changes to the selling conditions at any time without notice.
The pictures illustrating comments or products are not to be considered as part of the contract.
Items or articles which are presented on the site are only available until the stocks are out .
PLANET UNDIES guarantees in no way the availability of the products on sale for a given period.
The indicated prices include the French VAT and are given in Euros. Prices in other currencies are only given as an indication. The order and billing recapitulations are made in Euros.
PLANET UNDIES reserves the right to make changes to the prices at any time. However, the poducts will be invoiced on the basis of the prices given at the time the order is made.
The final acceptance is made by the typing of your credit card number for credit card payments, or by the sending of a cheque which will confirm the transaction
- You select the products to be bought by clicking on the Add in cart icon corresponding to each product and this after having selected the different characteristics of the product (size, color)
- Each time you add a product to the cart or by directly clicking on the My cart icon, which is situated on the top right of the page, the products currently selected are described. You can then choose to confirm the whole order by clicking on the Ckeckout icon of the cart
- For your first order, you will be asked to open a Customer account in order to give your personal information
- You choose your payment option : credit card or cheque (cf payment)
- You choose the delivery option (express or with priority) and mention if you want the product to be sent in a gift wrapping or not
- If you wish to benefit from a reduction or use a coupon, you must now type the code given to you in the provided field.
A confirmation of the order will be sent by e-mail.
The payment is either made online by credit card or by cheque (french cheques only):
Credit card payment :
Payment is made online. CARTE BLEUE, VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS are accepted. In order to guarantee security, the PLANET UNDIES site uses the ATOS company safe payment system. This includes the SSL security standard. Confidential datas (the 16-figured credit card number, expiry date) are encoded and transmitted on the ATOS server and are at no time known or recorded by PLANET UNDIES.
When you confirm your order :
- Your payment request is directed in real time to the ATOS safe payment administrator system,
- The lattest asks the credit card network an authorization process,
- The payment administrator system gives an e-certificate.
PLANET UNDIES has the right to postpone the order and ask for a relevent home document as well as a copy of ID or passport. This is to make sure that the person who pays is the person who made the order and to avoid the fraudulent use of credit card numbers.
Payment by cheque (French cheques only) :
In this case, the cheque must be written out to PLANET UNDIES, and the order number (available in the confirmation e mail) must be indicated at the back of the cheque. We must receive the cheque within 4 opening days after the order is processed. This cheque must be sent to:
18 rue des Américains
Once we receive your cheque, we control it via the ATOS company Cheque Service system. If your cheque is authenticated, the order is sent. The products remain PLANET UNDIES 's property until full settlement of the price.
For France and the countries of the European Union, applicable VAT is the French VAT with the exception of some countries (Belgium, Italy, Spain) for which the VAT rate applicable is that the rate of these countries. Specific information is indicated in the order confirmation page.
Outside of the European Union and for the D.O.M / T.O.M, invoicing is without VAT.
For orders of products which are available in stock, the parcels are sent within 24 hours after the order is processed (except if there is a special notice). For orders of products which are not in stock, the delay before shipping is indicated in the order recapitulation.
Shipping fees are added to the bill :
- If you have chosen priority shipping, the fees will depend on the number of articles you have ordered and total amount of the order (More information).
- If you have chosen express shipping (only France metropolitan), see details here.
Only for France, if you wish to make a present, we will wrap your goods in a gift wrapping and will add your personal message. This is only possible if you order a maximum of two articles. No price indication will be enclosed in the parcel and the bill will be sent to your address.
PLANET UNDIES has the right to give your name, first name and your address to the addressee if the lattest asks for them. PLANET UNDIES cannot be liable for the non-carrying out of the contract in cases of stock outage, product unavailability, absolute necessity, total or part strikes (of postal, transports or communication means), flood, fire. The customer reckons to be totally aware of the laws applied in his/her country before ordering on the site. Depending on his/her country customs or import taxes might be required. They are supposed to be paid as soon as the parcel reaches its destination country. These taxes are at your expenses and are your responsibility as far as customs declarations and customs payments are concerned. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
You may, if you do it in a 100 days period after the reception of your goods, send us back the products you ordered for refunding. This can happen if you change your mind, if the products do not correspond to their description, or if they are damaged. To be accepted for refunding, the articles must not have been worn nor damaged. They must be packed in their genuine packaging. However, for obvious hygiene purposes, the thongs will neither be refunded nor exchanged. Along with the return shipping fees, the potential hazards (such as loss or damage)linked to the returning of the goods are the responsibility of the customer. Forwarding fees are paid by PLANET UNDIES. You can send us your claims by contacting us at the following e mail address : email@example.com
PLANET UNDIES will not share nor sell the customer information you will provide us. These information are confidential. We only use them for orders processing and for improving our communication with you. They help us in offering the PLANET UNDIES custommer the products which best correspond to him/her. This article cannot obstruct a potential transfer of activity to a third party.
PLANET UNDIES can however give your name, first name and address to any addressee of a " Gift Order " if the lattest asks for them.
In accordance with law number 78-17 dated 6.01.1978, known as the " informatics and freedom " law, you may at any time have access and change your personal information. This can be done online (select My Profile with your password), or by postal mail by sending us your request with your name, your surname and a copy of your ID or passport. If you order for the first time, you must create your password. This password can be changed at any time. The secret password you choose must have at least 6 letters or figures. You can use this password each time you want to order and in this way avoid filling in your personal information. Bank information is to be given each time you order. This password will also enable you to view your orders history.
If you wish to keep in touch with the PLANET UNDIES activities and special offers, you can subscribe to the free Newsletter. The free subscription is made online.
You can also be removed from our customers list. To do this simply send a postal mail mentioning your name, first name and enclosing a copy of your ID/passport.
Any disagreement can be mentioned to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org If the difference is not settled out of court, it can only be submitted to the " Tribunal de Commerce d'Alençon " (Alençon Trade Court).